Do you have used motor oil? Unwanted paint? Used household batteries? Old electronics?
The Village of Shorewood offers a collection service for these household special materials to residents. Through this program, you can schedule a collection of these materials right from your home.
Acceptable materials for pick up include:
- Automotive Products (used motor oil, oil filters and batteries)
- Garden Chemicals (pesticides, herbicides, weed killers, etc.)
- Paint Products
- Household Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Chemicals
- Electronics (TV’s, computers, monitors and more)
- Household Batteries
- Fluorescent tubes and Compact Fluorescent Lamps(CFL)
- Thermometers and thermostats
We do not accept biological waste, appliances, ammunition, asbestos, any medicines/pharmaceuticals or radioactive materials. Materials must be in a sealed, labeled container in 5 gal or less. This is a residential program only, no business materials will be collected. Click here for a detailed list of acceptable material for the collection program.
There are three easy ways to schedule a collection:
Easy & Convenient!