Current Weather loading…

Report a Concern

Report a Concern is for non-emergency events within the Village. In the event of an emergency, please call 911.  For non-emergency Police matters, please call the Village of Shorewood Police Department at (815)725-1460.

Public Works - Water and Sewer inquiries should be directed to our Utilities Department at (815)207-4631 or via email to Anna Hale.  Water and Sewer emergencies including, but not limited to, a watermain break or sewer back up may be reported by calling (815)207-4631, Monday through Friday, beween the hours of 8:00am - 4:30pm or by calling (815)725-4636 outside of business hours.

Public Works - Street/Street Sign/Street Light concerns may be reported by calling (815)553-2321.

Code Enforcement is responsible for enforcing ordinances relating to building codes, zoning, signage, and property maintenance.  Questions may be directed to our Community Development Department at (815)553-2310.  Complaints are addressed by completing the Code Violation Complaint Form and returning it via US Mail, fax or in person to the Building Division at Village Hall.